Buscar este blog

martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Mapping



Today I could make a more or less coherent map of lab conditions. The problem is that my lab's conditions aren't ideal at all ... However, the overlapping of the map, which was the main issue to be solved, seems to have disappeared.

What I did this time was to use the original RosAria node since the one modified by the sscrovers team seems to throw odometry errors due to the introduction of an additional function (update). I will post later my comments concerning this code.

What I did afterwards, was to verify that the cmd_vel message published by the teleoperation node coincided with the one to which RosAria node subscribes to. In this case the specific name of the topic is /RosAria/cmd_vel and its type is geometry::msg.

Tomorrow I will physically construct a map with ideal conditions in order to verify that the odometry issue isn't present at the original RosAria node.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario